Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    About six months ago I heard about a phone program (is it called a dialer?) that had all sorts of features. This included common stuff like setting specific MP3 files for individual contacts (each contact could have a unique one) to interesting/biziarre stuff like being able to create background sounds while on a call (I remember airport, bar, and office being some of the choices).

Does anyone have any clue what this software is called or where I can find it? It was for the Palm OS phones.

Thank you.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbradfor View Post
    About six months ago I heard about a phone program (is it called a dialer?) that had all sorts of features. This included common stuff like setting specific MP3 files for individual contacts (each contact could have a unique one) to interesting/biziarre stuff like being able to create background sounds while on a call (I remember airport, bar, and office being some of the choices).

Does anyone have any clue what this software is called or where I can find it? It was for the Palm OS phones.

Thank you.
    Lightwav?

http://www.toysoft.ca/lightwav.html

John
    Leonardo, Listpro, Agendus12, Phone Magic, Adarian Money, Ultrasoft Money, Lightwave 2.4

SMS Scheduler, FunSMS, SMS Counter, PictureSMS 1.01B2, Butler, Phone Technician

Resco Backup, Resco Photo Viewer, Mobilewrite, Text Plus, Card Reader,SlovoEd Dict.

Project @ Hand
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I don't see that Lightwav has the ability to create background sounds for the call. It does look quite good though.

Thank you for the quick response!
    what is background sounds for the call? im so confused
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203 View Post
    what is background sounds for the call? im so confused
    Sorry. I'll try to explain. It's the ability to play some sound in the background during the call to make it appear to the caller that you are somewhere else (like in a meeting, an airport, etc.).
    I like the bathroom background noise. I use it all the time. :-)
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Callfilter?

It allows for background sounds.
    Callfilter = dead software. I believe the Palm OS no longer suports the use of background noise. Ben