Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021 LastLast
    Sure, but in a point-and-laugh-then-vomit kind of way. Thanks again for your quick help.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    A note here, no crash on my Sprint Treo 700p.

Ben
    Shimon,
    I noticed that when one opens notes in TAKEphONE, it immediately scrolls to the bottom of the screen. That's a bit ackward. It seems that it should open to display the top of the screen.
    Any solution to this?
    TIA
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 12/05/2007 at 09:54 AM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I e-mailed Shimon about thie but was wondering if anyone new the answer to this issue with TakePhone.

How do you set TakePhone to go back to TakePhone instead of the built-in phone app after you answer a call and hang up?

For example, I have TakePhone installed.

1. I get a phone call on the Treo 755P.

2. I answer the call and talk to the person.

3. I end the call (press the red button). The screen goes back to the default phone app instead of TakePhone. How do I set it so that it goes to TakePhone instead of the built-in phone app.?

Thanks in advance!
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Preferences, Treo, All calls return to Takephone... Easy.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider View Post
    Preferences, Treo, All calls return to Takephone... Easy.
    Yep, that did it. Somehow I was missing that. Shimon also e-mailed me with that same info.

This is a great product and support is awesome from Shimon.

Thanks for your help!
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    You could also try PhoneSwitch which takes you back to the application you were using before receiving the call, rather than taking you back to either TakePhone or the default phone app.
    Beantowntreo,

In your avatar, what theme is that and is that theme for zlauncher? Thanks.
    that looks like Initiate
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Ive been using TakePhone abd 2Day for a while now. Yesterday I installed the I-bar plugin into 2Day. I have found that after I make a call< either from 2Day or TakePhone, I return to TakePhone and the key guard activates. I must be missing something because Ive looked at every option I can think of and can not seem to find out how to make this stop. Anyone got any ideas ????
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Menu->Pref->Treo->Un-select keyguard.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Twitch3...OUTSTANDING. Thanks I missed that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    Beantowntreo,

In your avatar, what theme is that and is that theme for zlauncher? Thanks.
    Myhoochie is correct....Initiate (with the web-shortcuts view).
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
  14.    #394  
    Hi all,

Posted version 7.50 (057) at www.shsh.com/beta

- Display: added option for opaque cursor.

- Treo: minor fix for Treo battery gadget drawing.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks.
    Opaque cursor works a lot better for me.
    Tks Shimon
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks.
    Thanks for the opaque!!!
    -----------------
    http://kunjan.net
    A Few Requests in Terms of Fonts:

-Ability to change font in different views
    -Ability to change color of font
    -Ability to add shadow/border (independent of skin) to font with different color option for font
    -Ability to have large bold italicize fonts in "call-log", "other lists", "Text in contact Details"
    -Currently the small italicized font is only available in "call-log" and "Text in contact Details".

Requested earlier but if you can redo the "Redial" screen for something else (like a today or calendar screen).

Also, I noticed the pictures in the i-bar seems distorted compared to the original picture. Is there anyway to fix this? I know that is asking a lot but I love this program so much that I just want to make it better. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I discovered TakePhone this morning when surfing the treocentral forums on the bus commute to work. Downloaded/installed the beta on the bus.

I've been looking for something for a long time that would let me put wallpaper behind things like the contacts list.

http://www.obscurasite.com/treo/scre.../TakePhone.png

Note: Outline fonts is turned on to make the text more readable over my background image.

I really like this application and I think I'll register it as a Christmas present to myself.
    Obscura
    thanks for the update. This is even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscura View Post
    I discovered TakePhone this morning when surfing the treocentral forums on the bus commute to work. Downloaded/installed the beta on the bus.

I've been looking for something for a long time that would let me put wallpaper behind things like the contacts list.

http://www.obscurasite.com/treo/scre.../TakePhone.png

Note: Outline fonts is turned on to make the text more readable over my background image.

I really like this application and I think I'll register it as a Christmas present to myself.
    It will be the best present you ever got.. yourself