Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021 LastLast
  1.    #361  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Ok, I found it.

So is there something that indicates that notes exist on the initial displayed screen or will we have to scroll up on each contact to determine if notes exist?

TIA
    True - no indication.

Could not find an indication I liked the look of...

Any ideas will be welcome (with a screenshot)
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    True - no indication.

Could not find an indication I liked the look of...

Any ideas will be welcome (with a screenshot)
    Unfortunately, we'll have to depend on someone with more creativity than me to suggest something. I'm definitely not the creative one.

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Shimon,
    I currently don't use TakePhone (which is looking more and more like that will not last) but I do tend to keep up on this thread since this program seems like it would work very well. (I use 4cast and 2day but I currently have UltimatePhone which isn't being worked on as actively as I would like.)
    In 2Day you have a nice little yellow icon to show the availability of notes. Could you not use the same icon and put it to the left of the bluetooth icon? I don't know if that space is used for anything else but that would appear to be the logical place for it.
    Hi,

Still can not make it switch apps faster - they are both a bit big...

I guess what I will resort to doing is first collect the key presses within 2day
    (until typing times out), then launch TAKEphONE with the characters pressed thus far.

So - you will start typing, and as long as you dont pause - those letters will be collected in 2day, when you stop typing - TAKEphONE will be launched with the search string.
    Sounds like that could do the trick. Thanks Shimon. Look forward to testing.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Has anyone noticed that when you navigate to the i-Bary using the 5-Way navigation, the i-Bar "selection box" goes to the 3rd element in the i-Bar. This even occurs with the new plugin for 2day as well. Anyone experiencing the same?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Probably designed that way because it's in the middle.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    Probably designed that way because it's in the middle.
    That way you're only two clicks away the far right or far left pix I just put my most frequenlty used contact in the center.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    That way you're only two clicks away the far right or far left pix I just put my most frequenlty used contact in the center.

Good Luck
    Thanks! Just thought it was my configured device.
  9.    #369  
    Hi all,

Version 7.50 (056) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

- 2day interface: 2day collects letters in “typing starts search/dial”
    mode – TAKEphONE handles them.

- i-Bar: press SPACE when a button is selected to force
    the “Prompt…” dialog (to allow SMS).

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Shimon both the iBar and TP prc download links on the beta page are bad. The zip works fine.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    No problem with any of the links here. I just downloaded the new versions of i-bar, 2day, and TakePhone. I used the .prc links ota to my 680.
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I think I tried to download too quickly.
    Wait for it...Wait for it...

NOW
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310
    Shimon,

Is there any chance of integrating 2-day into Takephone? That is, if you already purchased 2Day. Currently, Takephone has the "Redial" screen that, in my opinion, is a redundant of the "Call Log" screen; I think it would be really nice to use that screen for 2Day....I hope you understand what I'm saying.
    Hi all,

Version 7.50 (056) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

- 2day interface: 2day collects letters in “typing starts search/dial”
    mode – TAKEphONE handles them.
    Mission accomplished. The delay is still longer then the transition to Initiate but for the better quality and more flexible searches, its worth it to make better use of TakePhone from a 2day search. Thanks Shimon.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    I have been trialling Takephone 7.50 (056) on Treo 650 for a few days. I like the search feature and calling rules, however I have a few issues:
    Can't access crash log from dialler (#*377).
    SMS written is not added to recipient thread.
    Only when writing SMS to the last 2 SMS recipient start the sms application in chat mode.
    Will there be a fix on these issues?
    Shimon - not sure if you've heard of this one before but I've been running through your latest TP version 7.5 (056) and ran into an apparent bug: "Send contact" in the details page of a contact crashes my Treo 700p when sending with Chatter. Treo will not crash when sending with SMS so perhaps a Chatter bug not working well with TP. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo View Post
    Shimon - not sure if you've heard of this one before but I've been running through your latest TP version 7.5 (056) and ran into an apparent bug: "Send contact" in the details page of a contact crashes my Treo 700p when sending with Chatter. Treo will not crash when sending with SMS so perhaps a Chatter bug not working well with TP. Any ideas?
    This is a known issue. It's buried deep in one of the TP threads. It's a problem with Chatter that will more than likely never be fixed. The easiest work around is to open the contact in the native contacts app and send it from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    This is a known issue. It's buried deep in one of the TP threads. It's a problem with Chatter that will more than likely never be fixed. The easiest work around is to open the contact in the native contacts app and send it from there.
    Thanks Twitch. Thought it sounded familiar. By the way, I'll be skipping lunch after seeing your avatar.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    What??? You don't find me attractive?