Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 415
  1.    #341  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninKSB View Post
    I believe I have found a bug. If you select a contact from the i-Bar that is set to prompt using the SMS button, when the list of numbers pops up, the list can not be scrolled using the 5-way. The list works properly if the list is brought up using the select key. I believe that the proper behavior would be for (1) the list to select the first mobile number by default and (2) the list to be scrollable.
    Hi,

    Nice catch.

    Found the bug. Will be fixed for the next build.

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. Kablin's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #342  
    I in love with Takephone!
    is it posable to add 'Cheack fo update' in help menu?
    thanks,
    Kablin
    The older I get, the better I used to be...
  3.    #343  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kablin View Post
    I in love with Takephone!
    is it posable to add 'Cheack fo update' in help menu?
    thanks,
    Hi,

    It's on my list for future updates, but keeps getting pushed down cause of more pressing features...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4. #344  
    I love TP and appreciate the new developments.

    BTW the details view as below should be more natural I guess. The current one is much disoriented. Details on top, the photo is elsewhere. I did a rough sketch to explain.

    This current one:

    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2120/...86a7ee5a_m.jpg

    Can better be like this:

    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2046/...b32586ca_m.jpg

    What do you guys think, anyone?
    R
    Chan
    Treo 680 Mobitel GSM Sri Lanka.
  5.    #345  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandana View Post
    I love TP and appreciate the new developments.

    BTW the details view as below should be more natural I guess. The current one is much disoriented. Details on top, the photo is elsewhere. I did a rough sketch to explain.

    This current one:

    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2120/...86a7ee5a_m.jpg

    Can better be like this:

    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2046/...b32586ca_m.jpg

    What do you guys think, anyone?
    Hi,

    If you try changing the font at the bottom of TAKEphONE "Fonts" preferences page, you will see a similar layout.

    BTW - what font are you using ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. #346  
    Shimon,

    If you change the "Text in contact 'Details'" to the bigger bold font, the contact picture would be on the upper right-hand side. However, the notes field is on top now and the "Work" phone number is distorting the notes due to the size of the larger font. My only complaint is why does the notes field have to be on top and not on the bottom like in the same font? Also, when scrolling up (all the way to the top) to see the 'last name' and 'first name', the notes field becomes completed distorted. Currently I'm using Fontsmoother with Larabie Goodfish 9pt.
  7.    #347  
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    Shimon,

    If you change the "Text in contact 'Details'" to the bigger bold font, the contact picture would be on the upper right-hand side. However, the notes field is on top now and the "Work" phone number is distorting the notes due to the size of the larger font. My only complaint is why does the notes field have to be on top and not on the bottom like in the same font? Also, when scrolling up (all the way to the top) to see the 'last name' and 'first name', the notes field becomes completed distorted. Currently I'm using Fontsmoother with Larabie Goodfish 9pt.
    Hi,

    The notes field is on top, cause there is no room for it at the bottom if the picture is moved up...

    Regarding the distorting youa re reporting - can you post/send an image ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8. #348  
    Send images to e-mail above titled "Takephone - Font Distortion". Thanks.
  9. #349  
    Why couldn't the notes go to the right of the picture?
  10. #350  
    Hi Shimon,

    Great new developments on TP. Any progress on speeding up the TP search when a search is started in 2day? I posted original inquiry in the 2day thread in September so forgive the redundancy. (http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...9#post1343669). Text inserted below.


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BeantownTreo View Post
    Hi Shimon - The "start search" setting in the Operations preferences using Takephone is much slower and misses character inputs versus the "start Initiate" setting. I have 2day (1.51, 070), Takephone (7.5, 005) and Initiate (3.24). I use 2day as my main page and often start phone calls by typing a contact name from 2day. It seems like TP takes much longer to transition versus the Initiate setting and therefore misses character inputs during the transition. However, Initiate seems to remember the character input during the transition and handles the search function much more reliably. Perhaps this question should be placed in the Takephone thread....but in any event, can you assist in correcting this issue whereas I'd prefer to use the more advanced dialing and searching functions of Takephone rather then Initiate. Thank you.

    You are correct. I am working on it.
    Thanks.
    __________________
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    http://www.shsh.com/products
    contact@shsh.com
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
  11.    #351  
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    Why couldn't the notes go to the right of the picture?
    Hi,

    I will be posting a new build shortly.
    Hope it will handle this better.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  12.    #352  
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo View Post
    Hi Shimon,

    Great new developments on TP. Any progress on speeding up the TP search when a search is started in 2day? I posted original inquiry in the 2day thread in September so forgive the redundancy. (http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...9#post1343669). Text inserted below.

    ...
    Hi,

    Still can not make it switch apps faster - they are both a bit big...

    I guess what I will resort to doing is first collect the key presses within 2day
    (until typing times out), then launch TAKEphONE with the characters pressed thus far.

    So - you will start typing, and as long as you dont pause - those letters will be collected in 2day, when you stop typing - TAKEphONE will be launched with the search string.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13.    #353  
    Hi,

    Posted new version of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast & 2dial, to help resolve an issue with the Palm image library tha caused TreoLauncher to not use its wallpaper.

    (for TAKEphONE & 2day there are more changes - please check the “changes history” link at the beta page).

    The new versions can be downloaded at the beta page.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  14. #354  
    Shimon,

    In the contacts detailed view, when scrolling all the way up, the picture for the contact is not redrawn. In that screen, I have "Last", "First", "Company", "Title" and the "Note" fields. Could you make it so that it redraws the same way when you first enter the contacts detailed view? For example,

    John Doe (bold font) Picture of Contact
    A Nobody (title)
    TreoCentral (company)

    Home
    E-mail
    Mobile
    Etc.
    Etc.
  15.    #355  
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    Shimon,

    In the contacts detailed view, when scrolling all the way up, the picture for the contact is not redrawn. In that screen, I have "Last", "First", "Company", "Title" and the "Note" fields. Could you make it so that it redraws the same way when you first enter the contacts detailed view? For example,

    John Doe (bold font) Picture of Contact
    A Nobody (title)
    TreoCentral (company)

    Home
    E-mail
    Mobile
    Etc.
    Etc.
    Hi,

    Not sure I understand - it shows like in your example right now...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  16. #356  
    Shimon,
    Not sure I'm following what's happening but the notes field is not showing up at all unless you open the the native app.

    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  17. #357  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    Not sure I understand - it shows like in your example right now...
    If you scroll all the way up, you would not have any contact picture. I'll try to e-mail you a screenshot. Email sent.
    Last edited by newworld; 11/22/2007 at 09:30 AM.
  18.    #358  
    Hi,

    Notes field is shown at the topmost screen (the one with the name,title,company)-scroll up.

    On that page there is no room for the image, so it's not shown there.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. #359  
    I'm using the smaller size font. If you look at the screenshot I've sent you, the Note fields are shown at the bottom; there should be enough room to put a picture at the upper right hand corner. However, I could see a problem if using the larger size font.
  20. #360  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Notes field is shown at the topmost screen (the one with the name,title,company)-scroll up.

    Ok, I found it.

    So is there something that indicates that notes exist on the initial displayed screen or will we have to scroll up on each contact to determine if notes exist?

    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover

Posting Permissions