1.    #1  
    I have to move,twist,bend the hotsync connection on my phone side to get a sync to work sometimes. thought it was the cable, but I also tried the, i think it's the Siedo Audio Out connector also, the audio out that connects through the data jack on the bottom, and it too doesn't work without some BS. so how do i fix it.... i've tried cleaning with q tip and alcohol, using a tack to scrape the mugre off the connectors.... i assume it's just dirty somewhere but where?
    Treo 650... 2 broken screens, doesn't sync well, and a jacked up audio jack, but it's still better than anything i've seen so far.
    I just got mine replaced under insurance for that issue. I gather it's a common problem from reading.

The cable that came with my 700p did the same thing on the 650 too btw, and that cable is TIGHT.
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
  3.    #3  
    no insurance, no warranty..... any chance the board can be switched then or is that a moot point in the life of the 650.
    Treo 650... 2 broken screens, doesn't sync well, and a jacked up audio jack, but it's still better than anything i've seen so far.