1.    #1  
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductI...TR650_2600.jpg

We've done it yet again! The new 2600mAh Battery for Treo 650/700 is now available with 200mAh more capacity than our original (2400mAh) battery…and still no battery door is required.

This slim extended 2600mAh battery will not only replace your current battery, but will also provide an approximate 40% increase in power than the battery that initially ships with the Treo 650/700. With this battery, you're gaining considerably longer device usability. For those on the go without access to an external charging alternative, this is the answer. This battery will keep your Treo going throughout the day, even with very heavy phone and data usage.

Since this battery is compatible with the original Treo 650/700 OEM door, thus no extra thickness will be added on the phone.

*Note: This 2600mAh Extended-Life Battery is also compatible with Treo 755 (battery door required). The battery door for Treo 755 is currently under development.

*For more information, CLICK HERE.
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 08/20/2007 at 04:43 AM.
  2.    #2  
    This battery is same sized as the stock battery that come with Treo 700/650. No new door is needed when it is used with Treo 700 and Treo 650
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I just bought one for my Treo 700p. I wonder why I have to charge it 5-6 times before I can notice a diffrence from the stock battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

*Note: This 2600mAh Extended-Life Battery is also compatible with Treo 755 (battery door required). The battery door for Treo 755 is currently under development.
    When will 755 door be available? Will 755 with battery be considerably thinner than with 3200mAh battery? If I purchase battery now, will I have to pay extra later for door?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    When will 755 door be available?
    We expect to have them in the next few weeks.

Will 755 with battery be considerably thinner than with 3200mAh battery??
    The battery door will extend about 3mm compared to the 3200mAh at 5mm. It looks similar to the 3200mAh door for Treo 700.

If I purchase battery now, will I have to pay extra later for door?
    Yes. The current price is for the battery only. Once the battery door is completed we will have a unit price, but we also want to make the door available to those customers who currently have a 700 or 650 2600 mah battery but are planning on upgrading to the 755.

Thanks
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 08/21/2007 at 02:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Once the battery door is completed we will have a unit price, but we also want to make the door available to those customers who currently have a 700 or 650 2600 mah battery but are planning on upgrading to the 755.
    Fair enough. Do you have an idea what the door might cost?
  7.    #7  
    Fair enough. Do you have an idea what the door might cost?
    Sorry, I don't have that information at this time. I'll let you know when I do.

Thanks