1.    #1  
    I get this message when my radio turns on. And it will not do anything else until I push Yes or No.

I'm using Profile Care to turn the radio on and would like not to get this message so my phone can get emails and other things before I push yes.

Is there a way to NOT get this message?

Thanks,
    It means somebody sent you a text message while the radio was off.

Been discussed here before. It is not a bad thing, say yes and read the message.

/used to freak me out too
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneOfLove View Post
    It means somebody sent you a text message while the radio was off.

Been discussed here before. It is not a bad thing, say yes and read the message.

/used to freak me out too
    it sounds to me like the SMS is stored inside the SIM card.
    when your radio is off, there's no chance the SMS can reach you...
  4.    #4  
    Is there a little program that will answer Yes or No me? I'm sleeping when to radio is turned on so I cann't answer Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiancheong View Post
    it sounds to me like the SMS is stored inside the SIM card.
    when your radio is off, there's no chance the SMS can reach you...
    I'm not sure what your point is here??

I'm not a techie by any means, but I think your right with the storage point. The sim gets the text while the radio is off. It won't inform you of this message until you turn the radio on again.

At least for me, the whole point of turning off the radio is because I don't want to be bothered for a while!!

And bcollett, if the radio is on, the phone will notify you of an incoming text message. if the radio is off, see above. I would think its off for a reason. Unless I am misunderstanding your question.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcollett View Post
    I get this message when my radio turns on. And it will not do anything else until I push Yes or No.

I'm using Profile Care to turn the radio on and would like not to get this message so my phone can get emails and other things before I push yes.

Is there a way to NOT get this message?

Thanks,
    Reply YES. This should pull out the messages stored in your sim card... And they will be shown in the Treo SMS messages...

If this does not work, it could be that your sim contains some strange SMS that conflicts with your Treo.

Is there any motivation to not remove messages from the sim?
  7.    #7  
    OK from the top.

I have my radio turn off from 10pm to 7am via "Radio Control" and that works great. At 7am the radio comes on and asked me the SMS Messages question and does nothing until I answer the question.

I sleep until 7:30am and would like my phone to get my emails and such before I wakeup. It doesn't, the phone does nothing until I answer the SMS Messages question.

I want a little program to answer YES to the SMS Messages question at 7am when the radio turns on. That way when I get up my emails will be on my phone waiting for me.

Does that help?
    I understand what your looking for now. Much clearer post than your first.
    Personally, I don't need the phone to function like you'd like. So I've never hunted around for such a program.

Good luck.
    the SIM can't get any SMS while the radio is off. it all happens when the radio turns on.

if anyone sends me an SMS while the radio is off, the Treo will receive it as soon as I turn it on, all of the waiting queue.

but, sometimes, it shows such dialog instead, just if the SMS were in the SIM before to put it on the Treo (there are other threads about this behaviour). but they weren't.

shortly, I think it's a sort of bug.
    matro 180->270->600->650->750v->680->Pro