1.    #1  
    Is there an app i need to upload backgrounds to my treo 755p. Would like to change that dull background that comes stock on the phone
    You can change the phone, and calendar screens. Adding wallpaper. The applications screen, you can't change without added software. If all you want is wallpaper, then Treo Launcher will do the job, without eating up your memory. I believe the website is palmgadgets.com
    Matty
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygo View Post
    Is there an app i need to upload backgrounds to my treo 755p. Would like to change that dull background that comes stock on the phone
    I use zlauncher . it gives me the ability to change all my tab backgrounds. the application is and has always been very stable on my treo. Its more to it then to give you a way to change the background its a file manage a launcher you can set themes ect . look into to . well worth the money i spent for it
    www.zztechs.com
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card