1.    #1  
    Does anyone want to share my 3 pack of Palm Flexi Skins for the 755? I'm going to keep the pink and black ones, but I don't think I'd use the white one as much..and since this was an unanticipated expense to replace another case that doesn't work so well, I'd rather keep my cost down!

So if there's anyone who could use this brand new white skin for $12 (including shipping) rather than spend around $30 for a whole set, let me know! Email me at trainer@dogsuccess.com for the fastest response.
    Last edited by K-HOPS; 08/13/2007 at 04:28 PM.
    do you have a picture of it and how it looks on the treo, email me at rickybatista@fastmail.us
    Is everyone else's Flexi-Skin kind of "puckering" at the top around the silence switch?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Is everyone else's Flexi-Skin kind of "puckering" at the top around the silence switch?

Yep mine did the same thing
    Ok. I thought that it might have been a defective batch or something. I guess it's really supposed to be there. I've purchased two packs now just to see if they all do it and yes they do. These skins would be perfect if it weren't for this puckering.