Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    And I got the free version, but use Beyond Contacts and Snap just sees the regular Palm Aps. Hopefully they'll offer support for third party PIM's at some point.
    Can this app be used to send contact info via email or sms to someone?
    I don't want to send this info as a vcf file. Just plain old text msg or email.

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyedeas View Post
    And I got the free version, but use Beyond Contacts and Snap just sees the regular Palm Aps. Hopefully they'll offer support for third party PIM's at some point.
    Beyond Contacts uses a proprietary (their own) data file for their PIM. Most other 3rd party PIMs utilize the same data files that the Palm PIMs do. It would have to be DataViz that provides support for S[l/n]ap and not the other way around unless HandsHigh wanted to reverse engineer their data formats. That's why you won't find many if any 3rd party integration with BC.

(Same goes for Chapura's KeySuite)

Then again, S[l/n]ap may be using standard launch codes to start up the PIMs and have them insert data itself, in which case BC and KS would have to follow Palms launch code standards. Even Iambic's Agendus has recently started breaking this area of their code making it difficult to launch PIMs in a generic fashion other than a "standard" start.
    Last edited by bnystrom; 08/17/2007 at 09:47 PM.
    Bryan Nystrom
    Natara Software, Inc.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12