1.    #1  
    I want to resell my TomTom Navigator 6 on ebay (comes with the DVD and GPS receiver). I have already activated the product key... does that mean I cant resell the maps? Is there a way to unregister my device and everything? Or will the buyer be able to register their device/maps with no problem and will TomTom automatically transfer ownership over to that person. Thanks for everyones time.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryM2n View Post
    I want to resell my TomTom Navigator 6 on ebay (comes with the DVD and GPS receiver). I have already activated the product key... does that mean I cant resell the maps? Is there a way to unregister my device and everything? Or will the buyer be able to register their device/maps with no problem and will TomTom automatically transfer ownership over to that person. Thanks for everyones time.
    It can be activated twice without intervention from Palm.. after that the new owner has to call Palm and activate, and then there is a limit of 1 activation per 6 months I think. I just purchased a copy used and the previous owner called and got me activated.