1.    #1  
    I'm experimenting with the free Mundu Radio v1.0.1p beta (build 10322) on my Sprint Treo 755p Although the Mundu app works, it has a bad pause/lag problem that resembles the same problem as my old 700p with PTunes which many are aware of. Is this normal? I hear a noticeable lag/pause/stutter every 10 to 15 seconds throughout every song. It's actually unbearable! Maybe I simply have the wrong settings somewhere?

On the other hand, playing internet radio music through Pocket Tunes version 4.0.2 Deluxe works perfectly on my same 755p, without the pause/lag problem.

Anyone else having the same issue?
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    I was about to install this free app, so I'm interested in hearing feedback about this as well.

Thanks,

Rick
    I assume I have the same build because there is no "About" screen within the app. I don't have a lag problem. There are a few stations that never connect (just like with PT) but once it connects I don't have a problem.

Do all stations lag or a particular one or few?
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice View Post
    I assume I have the same build because there is no "About" screen within the app. I don't have a lag problem. There are a few stations that never connect (just like with PT) but once it connects I don't have a problem.

Do all stations lag or a particular one or few?

well mundu used skip on my 700 and now on my 755, its a great little app if they can ever fix the skipping.
    Could be another 3rd party app that could be running that conflicts with Mundu Radio. If you have a program like Resco Backup where you can backup to the card and do a hard reset and load Mundu Radio by itself to see it skips without other apps loaded.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com