Okay, so I dropped my Treo in water a month or so ago but got it out quickly. I thought it was done for but my friend told me to let it sit out and dry for a few days and it should work. So I did, and eventually I was able to browse the phone again (without turning it on or connecting to the network). When I did try to turn on the phone it simply either did nothing or said "Not enough power to activate the phone". I was puzzled and noticed that no matter how long I charged the phone, the battery would only be about half charged, so I purchased a new battery, but this didn't solve the problem. I have also tried hard resets, etc. Does anybody know if this "not enough power" problem is fixable or if the phone is just done for?