1.    #1  
    I want to get a cool 'horsey' ringtone for my phone. How come I fork over $300 or whatever it was for this fancy phone and I can't download ringtones!?!?

Anybody know how to hack some or what do I do?
    Thanks,
    Sarina
    Do you have a data plan? You also have to make sure the ring tone is compatible with your device. A trip to your carrier's website and download from there may be the thing to do.

You can also make your own ring tones for what amounts to nothing with a couple of free ring tone generating programs that place the ring tone into main memory. A ring tone management application such as LightWav, RingCare or CallBlock will do the job and even more - though they are not free.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsbwayne View Post
    I want to get a cool 'horsey' ringtone for my phone. How come I fork over $300 or whatever it was for this fancy phone and I can't download ringtones!?!?
    You can easily handle MIDI ringtones, but for mp3's you will need an additional program. There are many threads on the subject here.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    just send over aac they are really simple to make with free software; audacity and itunes.