1.    #1  
    I am a little new to AvantGo, and I usually sync with 4 or 5 channels like:
    The New York Times
    CNN
    Rollingstone.com
    Studio1809 (www.studio1809.com/pda {my site})
    and
    Yahoo

I get tired of trying new ones, syncing, and then getting a 404 error, or the channel sucks. What are some other really cool channels out there?
    www.studio1809.com
    P.S. I feel at home with geeks like you.
    I found one that really does the trick for me. It's called VisorCentered or something like that.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I always read the channels from Wired News, PDAbuzz and of course VC.
    I kind of like getting 'Dear Abby.' http://palm.emazing.com/abby.htm It's actually part of the content provided on Emazing's AvantGo channel but I didn't want all the other stuff they tacked on, so I set this up as a custom. Gotta have something mindless to complement The New York Times and The Economist!
    The Onion is a must have.
    My Fav is Joke of the Day. I removed the Onion because it was missing "What do you Think", which is one of my favorite portions of the site.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    There are a ton of great ones.
    I know I listed all of mine (some since changed) in a thread where people were doing this - can't remem. if it was on this site, tho.
    See if I can remem. a few:
    Bloomberg
    PC World
    Wired
    NY Times
    Weather
    Hollywood.com
    etc.
    See if you can find the old posts; if not, I'll give it another go....
    "Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds." -- Albert Einstein
    I've been reading handheldcrime a lot lately. Nicely little 3 or page mysteries. A nice read for those long breaks in the bathroom stall.

BTW, very nice site...ingenious use of rollovers. Though, I have to disagree with your opinion of Freehand.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Originally posted by homer
    ....A nice read for those long breaks in the bathroom stall.
    Might I suggest sinpalm?

Originally posted by homer

BTW, very nice site...ingenious use of rollovers. Though, I have to disagree with your opinion of Freehand.
    OK then... to each his own.
    "The Greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge." -- Daniel Borstin
    Love the Wall Street Journal, especially on Friday's. Great wine feature each Friday. Getting an education in this area.

Love the Weather channel, was in Copenhagen for a meeting. Was able to get weather at home and for Denmark. Helped a lot with packing given the time of year and the changing seasons.

I have to agree with the Onion (excellent choice.)

Yahoo local helps me track movies in the area, so I can appear suave and together when taking my wife out on a date....
    No one said Maxim Online yet

Lex
    Lex...

I installed Maxim for the cool content, but I think I will be removing it as none of the links seem to work.

For example, under "Stupid Fun". I click on the link entitled "Liar, Liar Bounty Hunter" and get story about Creative judges are doling out creative punishments".

I click on the link entitled "How to fly for free" and get a story about how to curse with big words.

I think they don't know what they're doing actually.
    PDASchedules: gives you all the baseball results and schedules.

yeah, i wrote that ...