1.    #1  
    just wanted to say I just got the BlueAnt Supertooth Light speakerphone for my car and I really like it. I haven't tried to use voice dial or anything like that, bc I usually just dial the number before I get going, but people hear me fine and I can hear them fine too. Hadn't seen an actual review here so thought I'd put in my 2 cents. Heard a review about it on a Premiere radio network podcast on tech and it seems like the solution that works for me. I highly recommend it.
    I reviewed the Supertooth Light Speakerphone for TreoCentral in July. Here's the link:

http://treocentral.com/content/Stories/1287-1.htm

I liked it, too, but my experience was that the outgoing sound (to callers), left a little to be desired. I tested this with several phones, including a land line and a couple of my Treos. Insufficient volume, about the same on all that i tested. Not too bad, though, and very well noise-reduced - but much lower than the device's excellent incoming audio volume.

Jay
    Jay Gross
    TreoCentral writer
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650, Sprint Treo 650, drowned Sprint Treo 700P, Treo 700w, and a crimson Treo 680 (yeah!), plus a red Centro