1.    #1  
    Whats the best way to play videos under 300mb on the Treo? I have TCPMP and am trying to play a .m4v video file that is about 250mb. It loads the movie alright because I can see the image at the beginning of the movie however when I hit play nothing happens, it just sits there. What does everyone else use to play small files? I've read that people are able to play small copies of DVD's and such so I presume it's possible..
    Quote Originally Posted by mirwin View Post
    Whats the best way to play videos under 300mb on the Treo? I have TCPMP and am trying to play a .m4v video file that is about 250mb. It loads the movie alright because I can see the image at the beginning of the movie however when I hit play nothing happens, it just sits there. What does everyone else use to play small files? I've read that people are able to play small copies of DVD's and such so I presume it's possible..
    I use tcpmp to play my dvd files but they are about 400megs each.. I don't see how it would play the larger files but not the smaller ones.. Make sure that you have a mpeg-4 codec installed. I have all my movies in avi format so I don't have any problems. Also make sure that its not a protected file. Im not sure if tcpmp plays protected files.