Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I had a spontaneous hard reset, and restored from an older backup. THen performed a sync with my computer. However, none of my appointments from the time of the backup until today are being transferred to the handheld. If I create a new one, it will transfer. Same thing with contacts and memos.

Anyone have any suggestions????

I am at a total loss.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    It's pretty simple....

When you restored from an earlier backup, the appointments and memos and contacts weren't in that earlier backup.

Then when you hotsynced to computer, the default setting was set to Handheld Overwrites computer. So none of the appts, memos and contacts that were in your computer was transfered, because the Treo overwrote what was on your computer.....

Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Thanks for the response, except that the hotsync was set to synchronize, and it added a new appointment, that I put in as a test, but not the others.

I still don't get it. I have since done a desktop overwrites handheld sync, but, for whatever reason, that adds notes to each outlook appointment on the handheld. Now going through and removing them.

Any thoughts as to a spontaneous hard reset?
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions