1.    #1  
    After about a month of programming and learning the Palm OS API, I think I have reached a point with my program to let the rest of the world know about it

Many of you probably won't find any use for it but here's what it is and what it does. Since I run the projection booth at a local movie theatre, I decided that I could make my VDX a bit more productive and create a program that keeps track of all the movies that I have to start. As far as I know I'm the first to make this. I'm hoping to change this into a more generic program that can keep track of things todo and not just movies. Here's the link to where you can download it from: http://www.jalbrant.com/movie
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    congratulations
    Ditto. Looks like a nice piece of work. Thanks for being a creative source in the Palm universe.
    "Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds." -- Albert Einstein