1.    #1  
    My company is making us switch carriers to Verizon. I have the 700P on Sprint
    and am looking to also get it on Verizon. Does the Verizon 700p have the same exact software as the Sprint, Ptunes, OnDemand, etc? My other choice is to switch to a crackberry (maybe 8830)
    I dont know about OnDemand. But I think the only variance would be the difference in packaged software for Sprint Specific Services.

The VZW phones have verizon wireless sync.
    there is pTunes. No onDemand.
    Some things are different, ie: Sprint has "Roaming preferences" while Verizon/Telus has "Select Band"

Also Voice Privacy on Verizon
    Total call timers for Verizon
    (both not on Sprint ROM)

Preferences, network, options, .. there is no "Forward calls to VM when using DATA".. (I think)
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d
  5.    #5  
    If I can get my Sprint phone unlocked can I bring it over the Verizon. I heard they are different CDMA frequencies.
    vzw has a 700p. you will have to get a new one no unlocking for CDMA. basically the same software on the phone but service is different. no sprint tv and things like that.
    Any way that I can take my Verizon 650 to Sprint service?
    Dead-thread Necromancer
    Quote Originally Posted by sprale View Post
    Any way that I can take my Verizon 650 to Sprint service?
    Nope.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...84&postcount=4
    Quote Originally Posted by investwisely View Post
    If I can get my Sprint phone unlocked can I bring it over the Verizon. I heard they are different CDMA frequencies.
    Sprint Primarily @ 1800mHz and Verizon @ 900mHz but their phones work on both like when I roam on Verizon's network.
    at&t iPhone3G