1.    #1  
    I got a Seidio Crystal Hard Case for my 755p. I just put it on, but now for the life of me I can't get it off! The instructions don't help at all. They say to "put your thumb on the indentation of the locking clip, which is available on both sides." Well, I do, and I push, but it won't give, and it won't open. Is there a trick to this? Since you have to pull the battery to resent the 755p (and what sort of design decision was that?), getting into the case easily is crucial. Could someone please help me out here? Thanks all.
    Quote Originally Posted by valodya View Post
    I got a Seidio Crystal Hard Case for my 755p. I just put it on, but now for the life of me I can't get it off! The instructions don't help at all. They say to "put your thumb on the indentation of the locking clip, which is available on both sides." Well, I do, and I push, but it won't give, and it won't open. Is there a trick to this? Since you have to pull the battery to resent the 755p (and what sort of design decision was that?), getting into the case easily is crucial. Could someone please help me out here? Thanks all.
    The indentions are in the top left and right corners of the case. Press your fingernail into the indentions between the two parts and push towards the front of the case. This will release the top clip and the rest will come apart easier. If you still have an issue, please call 832-204-1118 and ask for Kelvin. He should be able to help you.

Thanks
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the tip. After much struggle, I figured it out. The problem is, I couldnt't get my fingernail in the seam at the indentation. What ended up working was getting a fingernail between the two halves starting at the top near the hole, and dragging along the seam around the corner to the clip, which then disengaged. Repeat on the other side, and again at the clip near the bottom, and the two halve of the case finally came apart. Now that I got the trick it's not hard to do, it just took a lot of futzing.
    it is very frustrating but I have found that over time either the case seperates easier or you just get the hang of it, either way, stick in there; the hassle is worth it for the great case
    "Bound to cover just a little more ground"
  5.    #5  
    Now that I've figured it out, I also quite like the case. It's unobstrusive and doesn't get in the way of any of the Treo's functions, looks good and feels good in the hand, and adds almost no in my pocket. It fits so well that it almost looks like it's supposed to be part of the unit. The only minor drawback is that makes pulling the battery for a reset a little harder, but now that I got the hang of it, it shouldn't be much of an issue.