1.    #1  
    Ok, so my Motorola H700 headset has been working great since the Sprint MR up until a few days ago. My phone reset itself, and ever since then, even after a hard reset, I can't get the headset to connect with the phone.

When I turn the headset on, the bluetooth indicator on the phone turns white, but never changes to the blue headset.

When I try and re-pair it, it looks like it pairs, but still won't connect. One thing I noticed, when I look at the detail for the headset in the Trusted Devices screen, it shows it as a Type of Audio. I'm pretty sure that before, it listed it as handsfree, or something similar. Can anyone confirm this is the case, or have any ideas?
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I used to get that with my old Treo headset pre-MR. The steps I would follow to get it back to work were:

• Make sure the headset is fully charged. This is very important, when you have a headset that has low charge the pairing will have problems.
    • Delete the headset from the trusted BT devices
    • Disable Device name cache in the BT options
    • Turn BT OFF
    • Reset the phone removing the battery from the back, not by pressing the reset button
    • After the phone is back on, turn BT On
    • Go through the pairing wizard again to add your headset

After all of the above, I would get back to the headset fully working. I am not 100% sugggesting you atry all of the steps above, but heck if everything else fails you may as well give it a try...
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
  3.    #3  
    Can anyone confirm what the device type should be when looking at the device detail? Should it be Audio or Handsfree or something else?