1.    #1  
    Anyone know if Sprint or Palm or even Seidio will sell me a replacement door for the battery? I dropped my Treo and now the door won't go back on. One of those tabs that slide in the battery compartment has broken off and won't align anymore. It's a good thing the Seidio 2100 battery is a very snug fit ... since it's quite annoying to be carrying around the Treo without a battery cover--- stopped carrying it because it always came off.

Will I have to resort to purchasing the one that Seidio gives you one for its super extended battery? That bulge is just hideous. The phone is already sorta big.. I don't want it any bigger.

Thanks,
    Roy.
  2.    #2  
    lol... double-sided tape ~ a temporary solution.
    Have you tried sweet talking your Sprint store? No doubt they've gotten broken 755s in with good battery doors. If they don't have one, perhaps they will grab one off the next broken 755 that comes in.
    Sprint also started carrying a 2200Mah battery and door for the 755, got like 6 last week.
    I know for a fact that if a customer came into the sprint store i work in store with a broken battery cover and we had one sitting around we would just give it to the customer. So try going into your local sprint store and ask
    Quote Originally Posted by roykim View Post
    Anyone know if Sprint or Palm or even Seidio will sell me a replacement door for the battery? I dropped my Treo and now the door won't go back on. One of those tabs that slide in the battery compartment has broken off and won't align anymore. It's a good thing the Seidio 2100 battery is a very snug fit ... since it's quite annoying to be carrying around the Treo without a battery cover--- stopped carrying it because it always came off.

Will I have to resort to purchasing the one that Seidio gives you one for its super extended battery? That bulge is just hideous. The phone is already sorta big.. I don't want it any bigger.

Thanks,
    Roy.
    Roy,

Please see the thread below to get a complementary door for your 2100 battery.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=seidio

Thanks,
  7.    #7  
    oh, such awesomeness is the seidio.

wasn't expecting anything from them.. haha especially cuz i broke my battery door by myself.