Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    I would GLADLY pay for any app that is half as useful as DA. My Treos seemed handycapped without it. Please hurry Rick and thanks to moxsi for his hard work. I think i speak for most of the people here in saying you both have our complete support
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator-1 View Post
    I would GLADLY pay for any app that is half as useful as DA. My Treos seemed handycapped without it. Please hurry Rick and thanks to moxsi for his hard work. I think i speak for most of the people here in saying you both have our complete support
    dude its been out for like 2 weeks

http://www.tryda.com/Public/Default.aspx
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Downloaded it a couple of weeks ago and it's great. I used it when we were out of town, when searching for retail stores in towns we're not familiar with and in our hometown, and using it as 411 instead of calling 411! So glad it's back and working really well. I can't think of any shortcomings to this application! Plus, it's freeee!
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    any chance of a blackberry version???
    When searching for a biz or person, I've begun to exlcude the city and just use the state. I have found on too many searches that including the city eliminates the biz/person from showing up when indeed they are located in that city.

But when the same searches are conducted without the city, the biz/person shows up.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I have the same problem as you, TT. It actually reduces the functionality quite a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsaroff View Post
    I have the same problem as you, TT. It actually reduces the functionality quite a bit.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    tks dsaroff
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789