1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a way to copy more text than palm permits, I'm always getting that clipboard limit exceeded message.

I ran across cutpaste, but it looks a little old and being that I have a treo 755p I don't want any problems, and don't want my palm to slow down.
    Thanks for any suggestions
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scaryjapan View Post
    I'm looking for a way to copy more text than palm permits, I'm always getting that clipboard limit exceeded message.

I ran across cutpaste, but it looks a little old and being that I have a treo 755p I don't want any problems, and don't want my palm to slow down.
    Thanks for any suggestions
    I use ClipPro and find it very useful

cheers
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
    ClipPro slows down my 680 alot.

PalmInternals told me so.
    I, too, am looking for an application to disable the clipboard limit. I am using a Treo 700p. I have tried countless programs and "tweaks" that claim to work, however none have done any good whatsoever on my 700p. I think I have so much leftover stuff now that I'm going to need to hard re-set again to clear it all out.

If anybody knows of a way to modify the clipboard size or disable it alltogether with the NEWER NON-graffiti Palm phones, please let me know.
    I used cutpaste5 on my 700p with no issues