Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I don't use bluetooth, so I can't comment on that. Well, I use it to sync, and I haven't had any problems. I tried it once, but I can't really justify the expense. Email, I don't do it to much anymore, mainly because people were getting mad at me. I do use a lot of data though.

Maybe it's the build I got or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyS View Post
    Also let them know in no uncertain terms that THOUSANDS of other 700p users are aware of your complaint via these forums and that you and the rest of the users are prepared to press forward with further action if Palm does not resolve this in a timely manner.
    I'd be careful of hyperbole - there are approximately 2400 members of this forum in total - those who have 700p's will number far fewer than that. The number who have expressed dissatisfaction fewer still. The number who will "press forward with further action" is unknown.

I say this not to dissuade anyone's efforts; however, if you make statements that are clearly exaggerated, you will certainly not be taken seriously.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I'd be careful of hyperbole - there are approximately 2400 members of this forum in total - those who have 700p's will number far fewer than that. The number who have expressed dissatisfaction fewer still. The number who will "press forward with further action" is unknown.

I say this not to dissuade anyone's efforts; however, if you make statements that are clearly exaggerated, you will certainly not be taken seriously.
    I'd tend to agree with this statement. The only way to truly get this # of people who have ISSUES is to do some massive collaboration between sites. Get some type of documented system in place. Then have Palm issue a notice which of course will not happen. But there are OTHER ways to get a issue sent out.. I have a good idea how and who can do it but I'm waiting just a tad bit longer.. But by that time I could be on another device.
    Is there a simple way we can support this? Can we lend out contact info to the cause?

What you did is great, professional and quite appropriate for your experience. For someone like myself the effort is just to much. I'd rather just sell the phone take a lose and move on. Get something that works and not buy another Palm product.

da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post

Well I pressed up there I think as far as writing a compliant via the BBB. I know theres LOADS of people out there. I think that some are just misinformed because they dont know where to post or read about when having issues with these problems. Theres other people who like most of us just deal with the small annoyances of freezing, bluetooth, etc. And for the many who do know and choose to deal with it.... You're living in denial. I myself admit it. I touted the Treo during its problems even recommended it.. Well I woke up and said no further..

Im surprised and very shocked and also glad that Palm is honoring what I wrote in my complaint letter. Asking them to at least own up and communicate publicly with the Treo userbase on the issue. The blog is obviously one way to do it but unfortunately its a 1way blog where we can post requests issues but they don't reply or address them unless its with another major blog. Finally a step in the right direction.
    Last edited by ncc1701p; 08/15/2007 at 08:04 PM. Reason: So out of it i replied to the same second twice.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123