1.    #1  
    I've been looking at a bunch of different cases and I've decided that I'll go the side-pouch route. With these can you still feel the vibrate typically or no? One of my friends with a 650 can feel the vibrate using a Smartphone Experts case. Another friend of mine with a 750 can't feel the vibrate using a Palm-branded side-pouch.

Any suggestions?

I really wish Palm had a case similar to their Leather Latch Holster case... I loved that one. I even used it with the 755p til I broke the belt-clip.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    i have the palm air case... works great... but not too happy with the clip. becomes a pain to take in and out. Also have a knock off pouch from best buy, works great. Easy to access, i could feel the vibration, but it offered no protection for the phone itself. so either way kinda **** out of luck haha.
  3.    #3  
    do u have a picture of the knock-off?
    I am using the Monaco Apex Hydro and it works really well. I can feel the vibration, too.

Added bonus, lots of colors and cheap!

Tom
  5.    #5  
    black is good for me Do you have the 700 or the 755? It looks like it'd be easier to grab by the antenna stub. Is it still easy to grab with the 755? How well does the case hold?
    I use a Nutmeg. At $65.00, it is expensive. It's made from good cowhide and well-constructed. I can feel the phone vibrate through the case.

Besides, you won't have to be embarrassed about the "metro-like" name or "metro-like" appearance of the Monaco Apex Hydro, unless, however, you happen to like the metro designs (geez, it sounds like a spa treatment).

Nutmeg holsters are manufacturer in NZ and take about six days to ship to the US.

High quality stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    do u have a picture of the knock-off?
    its a case by init, 19 something at best buy.. cant seem to find a picture online, and dont currently have it with me at this time.
    I bought this one from Best Buy and have been happy with it.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1118843709651
    i recently ordered this combo... i will see how this works out

http://www.case-mate.com/phones/treo680/treocombo
    review
    http://blog.treonauts.com/2007/08/tr...m_medium=daily

WELL BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!

the case came !

but

yup there is always a but, for a $50 combo deal the thing has to be perfect and it is not

as with most form fitting cases u run the issue of the case raising higher around the keyboard which makes it difficult for cornor keys and bottom keys, a trble with this case

the case does add some bulkyness to the phone, around 2mm

the leather is good quality, the clip design is solid and sturdy

the holster is made of also the same good quality but the case slides into the holster with no clip or locking scheme, so if u wear it horizontally there is a good chance it will fall out

i am back to the BSE and seidio rubberized holster... might just move onto the flexi skin from palm and call it a done deal
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by VetPsychWars View Post
    I am using the Monaco Apex Hydro and it works really well. I can feel the vibration, too.

Added bonus, lots of colors and cheap!

Tom
    I'm leaning towards this case. Does this pouch hold the phone pretty well? Can you hear the ringer thru it as well?