1.    #1  
    worth getting I dont really see a difference

and crimson > burgundy
    It is not an upgrade for you since it is a CDMA phone it does not work on GSM like the 680... otherwise its the same
  3.    #3  
    thanks

my contract is up and i was seeing if it is better
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    well, spec. wise its an update if your willing to jump to Sprint and snag a SERO plan
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    I assume you're upgrading from the 680, due to the forum ...

4 times the pixels in the digicam, 1/3 larger battery, EVDO data radio is about 4 times faster. These are significant improvements over the 680. Although battery life may not translate much since CDMA has a bit more of an appetite.

The 680, on the other hand has the improved / updated phone / contacts app and the better SD expansion format which offers double the expansion and lower cost & more standard memory.

The rest is pretty much insignificant.
    Patrick Horne
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    and... GSM is world-wide
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFaith View Post
    I assume you're upgrading from the 680, due to the forum ...

4 times the pixels in the digicam, 1/3 larger battery, EVDO data radio is about 4 times faster. These are significant improvements over the 680. Although battery life may not translate much since CDMA has a bit more of an appetite.

The 680, on the other hand has the improved / updated phone / contacts app and the better SD expansion format which offers double the expansion and lower cost & more standard memory.

The rest is pretty much insignificant.
    Oh thats it? :lol:

wow to the better camera

teh battery thing doesnt bother me anymore