1.    #1  
    Like many others here, I've developed Blazer lag over time. But with the recent release of FontSmoother 2.10, the lag seems to be minimal. So FS users...update to the latest version!
    Were you using FS in Blazer?
  3.    #3  
    Yes
    How do you install 2.10? I downloaded if from PalmGear and tried to install it, but it still says 2.04.
    Laissez Faire
    It probably was not updated - the site link is http://www.zlthemes.com/ProductDetailListing.php?PID=79.

Ben
    Ben, have you upgraded yet? I am thinking of doing so but having just had to do a hard reset I am wary of making any changes right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    It probably was not updated - the site link is http://www.zlthemes.com/ProductDetailListing.php?PID=79.

Ben
    Thanks. But it would not install -- HotSync log said I already had a copy. If i delete the existing copy, will I lose my settings?
    Laissez Faire
    i thought font smoother was not 755 friendly
    Quote Originally Posted by RawisTheGameHhH View Post
    i thought font smoother was not 755 friendly
    I've had it installed on mine since I've had my 755, no problems as of yet. I don't use it in blazer though. Use it every where else.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Same with me BigChris. I did have a very odd problem( unable to access applications screen with the hard button) that caused me ot have to do a hard reset and I am slightly suspecting FS. That makes me afraid to even try to touch it right now much less upgrade it.
    I up graded the first day it came out and have had no problems. Before upgrading, do a backup. If you do have a problem, uninstall the new one, execute a soft reset and then install the other release, that should keep you from having to do a hard reset.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    Ben, have you upgraded yet? I am thinking of doing so but having just had to do a hard reset I am wary of making any changes right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    I up graded the first day it came out and have had no problems. Before upgrading, do a backup. If you do have a problem, uninstall the new one, execute a soft reset and then install the other release, that should keep you from having to do a hard reset.

Ben
    Have you noticed any improvements or anything ?

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    None, though I have not experienced any problems with the application. I will state that screen updates are not as fast with FS installed and that has been since I started using the application a bit over a year ago. Those applications that zip along real fast, such as On Guard showing what files it is updating, I set it to use the system font. Other than that, I have had no stability issues at all with the application. Without FS running, things are good; with it running, I find the device much easier to read - it is for me an important application.

Ben
    Thanks for the reply.

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Thanks for the info Ben. Not sure what you meant by screen updates- do you mean some type of lag?
    Prubin, make sure you disable it before you upgrade, then you can simply instaL the new over the old.
    valodya do you mean restore the default palm fonts?
    OnGuard is designed to display the files it is copying to the card. With OnGuard set to use a user defined font within FontSmoother, that list of files is not properly displayed - the characters are not complete.

Ben

With OnGuard set to use a user defined font with FontSmoother, the
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    Thanks for the info Ben. Not sure what you meant by screen updates- do you mean some type of lag?
    Now I understand. I have OnGuard but I don't like using it so did not put it on this device.