1.    #1  
    Hi. All tonight my treo was trying to autosync even tho it wasn't connected to my pc. It would just try to sync w/o even being touched or plugged in. Never happened before. Anyway, when I got home, I synced it just to see what would happen. Problem was still there. I decided to reset it. It then came up w/a screen I've never seen before that read: Update ROM image? Yes or No. I first chose 'no' and it brought me to a weird screen that had nothing but eight rectangles that were either red, blue, green, or white. Also, at the top of said screen, it had this: 0.18. That's it. From then on it would just sit there and do nothing. A hard reset doesn't do anything. If I chose 'yes' it would say that it couldn't find the ROM image on the card. Then it goes to the rectangle screen 'til I take out the battery.

Am I screwed? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by breckbone View Post
    Hi. All tonight my treo was trying to autosync even tho it wasn't connected to my pc. It would just try to sync w/o even being touched or plugged in. Never happened before. Anyway, when I got home, I synced it just to see what would happen. Problem was still there. I decided to reset it. It then came up w/a screen I've never seen before that read: Update ROM image? Yes or No. I first chose 'no' and it brought me to a weird screen that had nothing but eight rectangles that were either red, blue, green, or white. Also, at the top of said screen, it had this: 0.18. That's it. From then on it would just sit there and do nothing. A hard reset doesn't do anything. If I chose 'yes' it would say that it couldn't find the ROM image on the card. Then it goes to the rectangle screen 'til I take out the battery.

Am I screwed? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    My phone just started doing the same thing.
    I have sprint
  3.    #3  
    This just happened again to my fone. First time I just let it sit overnight w/o a battery in it and it seemed to fix it. ANYONE at all know anything about this?
    You're in the bootloader. Just reset it while holding the hotsync button on the cable(while it's plugged into the phone)..
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!