1.    #1  
    Today I finally found the solution I have been searching for for a long time. Having my Google calendar on my Treo without intermingling it with my Outlook synced work calendar.

With the use of Northglide Cloner, I cloned my Agendus Pro app and my calendar database. Then with GooSync, I overwrote the new cloned database with my Google Calendar database. With Cloner I created individual icons for each Agendus app/database. And now my Treo has an Agendus icon for my regular calendar database, and another Agendus icon (renamed appropriately) for my Google Calendar. And each has its separate calendar database associated when you open them. And my Google Calendar syncs over the air. Sweet.

This solution has been completely flawless so far. Northglide Cloner is awesome. And it was only $9 (existing customer coupon) and GooSync is free. Cloner will even automatically switch back to your default (original) profile before a hot sync takes place so that you donít accidentely hot sync your calendar over the newly cloned calendar. Iím sure there are many more uses for this app too. Very sweet app! Not associated, just a happy user - thought Iíd share.
    Northglide Cloner is awesome and it is exceedingly stable. I use it with Datebook 6. It is also good when testing an application with multiple personalities (settings).

Ben
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    This sounds like a great application, but I can't get it to work on my 755p. I cloned calendar and made changes to the cloned version from a shortcut. When I looked at the original calendar the changes are there as well. Using Filez, it doesn't seem to have cloned the date database, just the other calendar files. Any suggestions?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pluka View Post
    This sounds like a great application, but I can't get it to work on my 755p. I cloned calendar and made changes to the cloned version from a shortcut. When I looked at the original calendar the changes are there as well. Using Filez, it doesn't seem to have cloned the date database, just the other calendar files. Any suggestions?
    the same thing happened to me at first. i think you made a shortcut to the same database. i'm not exactly sure how I figured it out bc it isn't very intuitive. but it does work, and it works well. when you click on an icon to a different database, you should see a screen that says "Please Wait" with a slight pause. otherwise it isn't switching databases.