Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    the build is no go... so im not going to upload it. They have been really responsive in this with me, ill keep updating the progress of the builds here!

but here is a screenshot of what it looks like: http://www.everypalm.net/images/beta...IM%20proxy.bmp
    courtesy of EveryPalm.net and MunduIM
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    please upload it here!!!!
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    I was asked not too, sorry.
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    you are told not to speed, but bet you do
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by though View Post
    you are told not to speed, but bet you do
    very funny. its not a working build anyway, causes resets on launch. the best things are worth waiting for, but I want this to work just as much as you do.
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    At least they are working on it, which is comforting. There is hope on the way.
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. - Oscar Wilde
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    i got a new build this morning. Allows to change proxy settings after initial setup without crashing. But when attempting to login using proxy settings, still crashes. I hope they get this worked out soon.

Seems like it would be a smart idea to contact a Palm OS developer with proxy experience...
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12