This a letter I wrote to the development of Khroma. What do you guys think?

Al

Hi,

I really like Khroma even though it takes some time to learn how to use it, since Chrome is a little bit much easier to use. Anyway, I would like to know if you could consider the possibility of including some new features. I think this feature is a KILLER feature that would make this program the number one in color devices. I explain:

Why some people don't want to use enhance their colors?
Well, the number one reason is because some applications don't look good under some color configurations. And, it is really a pain to go to the Color management and change it back to something else. Therefore, I would like to see an option that let's you have programs set to different color configurations. Isn't this great? If it is not easy to implement then I would suggest an option that makes some programs have Khroma off or on. This would really solve many color incompatibility problems.

What do you think about my idea? Is it easy to implement? I think it is something similar to what Afterburner and TealMaster does. I guess that is why I use them. Since I have the freedom to set programs to whatever setting I want, without changing the settings before using them.

Thanx,

Al