Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    amc I am pretty sure that BugMe was just recently updated to v. 5.24. PalmGear still has 5.21. They apparently updated this version for Pam OS 5.0 and included that PopMe program for Treo Users. Like you I don't understannd taking off Notepad- someone speculated that they felt with the keyboard memos could function as a notepad. BugMe is on sale at PalmGear right now. You could buy it there and then download the newer version at the link I gave you. I did that and it did work for me. On the other hand Diddlebug is free but has not been updated.
    Okay - thanks for all the info!
    Glad I could help. I dithered on getting BugMe for awhile but I am glad I did. Right after I got it it went on sale. Figures.
    53.6 M Free, PowerRun saves me about 2.5M
    Is there a quick way to see how much memory you are using on the device?

Thanks,

Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by C5Longhorn View Post
    Is there a quick way to see how much memory you are using on the device?

Thanks,

Rick
    From the launcher screen, hit your menu button and I for info.
    Quote Originally Posted by egn View Post
    From the launcher screen, hit your menu button and I for info.
    EGN, You've been answering my questions all over the place. Thanks again.

Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by C5Longhorn View Post
    EGN, You've been answering my questions all over the place. Thanks again.

Rick
    My pleasure. You're welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by amc41 View Post
    GoogleMaps is something that I think can be placed on a card, but works better and communicates with the contacts app to look up addresses if it is placed on the phone instead.
    Palm in their continuing infinite wisdom placed the oft-updating Googlemaps into the ROM. Technically you could run GoogleMaps off the card - but the OS would see the ROM one *first* and ignore the card one anyhow. Current version= 1.2.0.8, and you are correct that it would not properly interact with the contacts *IF* it could be placed exclusively into /palm/launcher

Current free "RAM": 7.47MB, mail deleted and the majority of card-safe apps run off the card with Powerrun or VFS. Several apps on the card require 4MB free space to run, so my bottom-line free space amount is 5-6MB before I head into a file manager to do some shuffling around.

Would have been great if Palm had the brains to release a 256MB Treo option rather than the option of choosing between 2 colors of paint with the same guts. Stuff runs really well and quick if it's simply located in the internal memory - the 50MB available prevents that from happening for many people.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12