1.    #1  
    I always clean my cache in blazer manually. I have 1k in the cache that does not seem to want to clear out. In the past it has always cleared to 0. It shows as clear when I do clear it manually, but when I bring Blazer up again it shows the 1K. I checked to clear it on exit and it does the same thing. How do I get rid of whatever it is holding onto? I can tell it is doing this as my free space shows as 43%, and if I could clear it out as in the past, it would be 44%.
    I'm wondering if it is something else as I don't think 1K of memory would take you from 43 to 44%. 1K is really small, right? So it wouldn't think it would have that big of an impact to gain a whole percentage point....?
    Not sure - just thinking out loud.
    The 1k is probably your home page that comes up, when you start blazer. It instantly puts your home page in history upon blazer start.
    Matty
  4.    #4  
    I dunno AMc- it did seem to make a diff before. Maybe I was right on the edge. Oddly after my hard reset I went from 44% to 45% free after I restored. What is odd to me is that was the backup from the day before and I was remember I had 44% at that time.

Yanno matty that makes sense. I hate not understanding things and that helps!
    Also, do you hotsync a lot? If you don't, your data bases tend to grow, and grow. They will eat your memory up. Hotsync often will keep them under control. The extra loss of memory is probably a data base that needs to be hotsynced.
    Matty
    I actually have it purge everything everytime I close Blazer. Speeds definitely improve.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
  7.    #7  
    Matty I hotsync every day. The app screen freezing was just the oddest thing. I had the calendar screen do that once but I was messing with Fontsmoother and I knew what I had done, so I undid it and all was fine. I am mildly suspecting FS as it has been said it can cause a lot of weird resets. There is a new version but I am waiting to see how it does with the 755 before I try it. Treos seem to be more sensitive than my TX was. I only had like 2 soft resets on that from Mobipocket.