Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This sucks. To this day, I'm still not getting my AOL mail pushed to Chatter. I have to manually reset connections to get new emails. Is everyone on AOL having this problem?
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    This sucks. To this day, I'm still not getting my AOL mail pushed to Chatter. I have to manually reset connections to get new emails. Is everyone on AOL having this problem?
    I'm having this problem with AOL and AIM mail. Anyone know if AOL knows about this problem?
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    I am not using Chattemail but do use Versamail but not push. There are times in the morning when I go to get my mail when it won't connect to the server. I am quite sure this is an AOL problem as if I wait about an hour I can get it just fine.
    I have the same issue with aim and chatter. the mail comes when it wants and having to constantly hit menu-r from being uncertain is annoying. time to go back to fastmail and hope for the best.
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    I am not using Chattemail but do use Versamail but not push. There are times in the morning when I go to get my mail when it won't connect to the server. I am quite sure this is an AOL problem as if I wait about an hour I can get it just fine.
    Network issues seem to be the biggest issue with Versamail's synching. With my old 650 it would sync maybe 5% of the time. I got failed to sync alerts all day long. I didn't even bother enabling the autosync feature on the 755p.
    Oh finally! It appears that my AOL mail is now working properly again, at least for now. I sent test messages to myself, and this got pushed to my Chatter app just fine. Anyone else getting the green light?
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Chatteremail was so much easier to connect to my fastmail account and the push was instantaneous. I had been struggling with Versamail and wasted at least six hours. Can someone tell me again why it is that Chatter is not standard equipment on the 755?. Chatteremail is a beautiful product.
    Thank You to all. You have made my life worth living.
    D
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12