1.    #1  
    why did they do away with the alarm's ability to 'ring every' few minutes? Example- On my 650 I was able to set an alarm that would play it tone anywhere from 5- 100 times, and I could set it to do that every 3,5,10,15 minutes if I wanted. I can not find this function on the 750. Anyone have any answers?
    Press the home button, then go to Preferences. Under sounds & alerts go to the drop down menu next to ring tones and select calendar and use the repeat option to pick how often you want it to repeat.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your reply- but there still isnt a function that tells the alarm to repeat every 3,5,or 10 minutes. Does anyone know what I mean? Any other solutions?
  4.    #4  
    bump
    I dont see how to set what you want, try Butler. It has an attention Grabber feature I use all the time and is fully customizable!
    Or look at Datebook+, from Pimlico Software. Dramatically better than the built in calendar app.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.