1.    #1  
    so ill either have a crimson phone

or ill be looking for a nother treo haha

i have grey now blah
  2.    #2  
    anyone have an extra for sale
    I have a crimson I have disassembled to put onto my graphite but I can't get the back plastic plate off the rest of its assembly.
  4.    #4  
    **** yeah i got it

W00t w000 w000t any one in so cal wanna buy a torx 5 because im not doing it again
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    I have a crimson I have disassembled to put onto my graphite but I can't get the back plastic plate off the rest of its assembly.
    could you use like a cingular promo pic and circle the part

i will totally help you

its hard and you have helped me in the past

let me know if you need my number ill walk you through it
    I'll try to take a picture tomorrow and show you where I am.
  7.    #7  
    are you talking abou tthe part above the speaker / camera?
    I finally got that part snapped off. Now I'm looking at the face plate and wondering if I'm going to get everything off there easily, including that little flexible pin/jack that looks really fragile if I don't know how to release it, as well as all the other things I might have to do to get that faceplate free. The problem is I don't mind fooling with my crimson phone because it be broke, but if I have to do a lot of complicated noodling with my new one, I might back off this project.
  9.    #9  
    OK the face plate comes off two screws holdon the key board you hvae to take them off

you have to take the speaker off its easy

you have to pull the silent switch on the top

be careful when putting it back to gether with that switch mine didnt want to stay in the slot just take your time

other than that its pretty strait forward
    mdavis > you could of asked me lol

11.    #11  
    yeah i watched that quite a few times and it doent show you want you need to do to switch cases it gets it apart but teh switch on top the speaker for the ear piece and the top of the back plastic thing is excluded
    I'm still waiting a good day when I'll have the time to finish this carefully. I'll let you all know. Thanks.