1.    #1  
    I need to install Versamail - yay me, only works on windows.

So i be-bopped over to XP and i can't hot sync. XP sees the Palm, but pressing the HS button "flashes" like it's going to connect but then goes back to the main screen.

UGH.

OH, and never mind that the link for Versamail won't work.

I don't recall installing it on my 650 from Windows though - but maybe I did?!?!

Tracey
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
  2.    #2  
    OK- found a Mac version online. I hope it is the right one!
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
    Ok, I'm confused. What Versamail are you installing? I have Versamail and use it (rarely) and haven't synced with a PC since my last 2 hard resets.

Maybe I'm missing something...
  4.    #4  
    Versamail for Verizon - it doesn't come installed on the phone for some reason.

The PC installer wants to do it all - it's an exe.

I was able to DL what I needed at Palm.com though, and that worked on the Mac side. I don't use VM that often either - only when i'm away from home 1-2 times a month. But i need to have it set up and ready to go.

I can get mail - now to figure out what i have wrong on send. But not at 2:30am with a sick kid in the house