1.    #1  
    I just noticed that NVBackup is creating at least 1 Word document every time it does a scheduled backup. I have it set to keep 3 backups, and I have 3 documents (all entitled %%log) listing everything being backed up with the date of the backup. I also have some smaller docs (3 named %%comment and 3 named %%%encrypted) with just a number 1, 2 or 3.

I don't see a setting for this in the app. Anyone else noticing this?
    I have noticed that also. They seem to be txt files and each backup creates one of each. I also sometimes get a PostEncode doc. I just go and delete them in D2G every couple of days. It is a pain though.
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310
    I have seen the log and comment text files. Deleting the comment files seem to erase the "cycle" information and backups seem to accumulate. I have not done any testing, so YMMV.
    Prio Treo
    Unlocked Unbranded Treo 650 on T-Mobile-T-Zone
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr View Post
    I have it set to keep 3 backups, and I have 3 documents (all entitled %%log) listing everything being backed up with the date of the backup. I also have some smaller docs (3 named %%comment and 3 named %%%encrypted) with just a number 1, 2 or 3.
    So they belong to NV Backup I have always wondered what they are. When I open Documents To Go they always come up and I've always deleted them from there not wanting to open them. Well, that clears that up.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Yes it does. That would seem to be the reason I have 14 backups on my card. But when I set it to 3 or so and don't delete the files in D2G, NV seems to keep random backups.

For instance, it would have the previous nights backup, but not yesterday's. It would have a backup from like 4 nights ago. Not actual numbers just guesses from memory. It seemed to randomly keep, and randomly delete backups.
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310