1.    #1  
    I'm considering one of these two to use with my 755p and my wife's 700p. Anybody have any experience with either that can comment?

Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Also considering a Parrot Minikit... comments?
  3.    #3  
    OK, I picked up a Minikit yesterday from Best Buy. The audio quality is very good, but the Bluetooth pairing sucks - it un-pairs and re-pairs every minute or so, then finally un-pairs and goes to sleep. Back it goes.

I think I'm going to try a T305.
    Just got the T305 kit at Costco - includes a car charger and home charger. I have Sprint 700P and so far so good. Pairs up easily and the calls are clear enough. BTW, I have not done the Palm update.

UPDATE - spoke too soon. Had trouble pairing up on day 2. Decided to do the Sprint Palm update. So far so good - it now seems to pair up more readily. Hopefully I won't regret doing the update.
    Last edited by dougef; 08/31/2007 at 03:20 PM.
  5.    #5  
    My bad. I never updated this thread.

The T305 has been bulletproof - pairing is rock solid with my 755p. Audio is pretty decent, too. Well worth considering!
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dougef View Post
    Just got the T305 kit at Costco - includes a car charger and home charger. I have Sprint 700P and so far so good. Pairs up easily and the calls are clear enough. BTW, I have not done the Palm update.
    My Costco's don't have this unit. How much was it? I tried the Parrot MiniKit as well as MR Handsfree Bluevision II. Both of them went back.
    Last edited by wbwjr; 08/31/2007 at 06:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    My Costco's don't have this unit. How much was it? I tried the Parrot MiniKit as well as MR Handsfree II. Both of them went back.
    I got it at Costco in CT for $59.99. I saw it on Costco online for about $10 more but with shipping included. I think you can buy online and return to store if unhappy. I got it at Costco because of the easy returns in case it did not work well.

BTW - it was near the laptops at my Costco - right under them as if it was for use with a pc!