1.    #1  
    I have now had my Seidio 3200mah for 2 days. I must say that the battery is absolutely great!!! I am a very heavy user of my treo and usually can go through my standard battery in about 6 hrs. I have intentionally tried to drain this thing and can not do it. I even used it for over 2 hours of navigation (Tomtom) which is extremely draining on a battery with full brightness and bluetooth going continuously. That combined with a full day of heavy use did not even phase the battery. At the end of my 12 hour day I was still left with over 30% remaining. The size is bulkier than the standard battery but definatly worth the compromise in my opinion. If anyone considering this battery, I would HIGHLY recommend it.
    I totally agree with groomer! I have had my Sedion 3200mAh battery for 3 days and I have really been impressed with the battery life. I surfed for about 2 hours and it maybe went down 10%. I used to swap out my OEM battery and my 2100mAh battery every day, and it looks like I won't have to do that. This battery has not even been seasoned yet and is really impressing me! I thought I would not like the hump in the back but I actually do like it- easy to hold onto.
    I've been saying the same thing, since it first came out. Very happy & satisfied!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Yes indeed Rev. One reason I took the plunge. Thanks for sharing your experiences which can help others looking to try something new!
    Not a problem, just trying to help out the GreatTreo users here
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter