1.    #1  
    I couldn't find a thread regarding this, so I figured I would post... I'm making the leap from the Treo 600 to the Treo 755p. What I'd like to know is:

* Will everything work OK when I do the Hotsync? I want the contacts, datebook, todo's, etc plus some other 3rd party apps I have. What's the best way to do this?
    * Can I just install the 755p Palm Desktop software over the current Palm Desktop Software I have?
    * My wife also got a 755p - any issues/concerns with syncing the 2 of them on the same computer?

Thanks in Advance
    Hotsyncing to upgrade to a new model is not recommended. See the sticky in the 680 forum on Upgrade Path. The discussion is equally relevant.

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=129942
    Do not Hot Sync your new phone from your old Palm software and data! Not a good idea. I would uninstall your Palm software, keep a copy of your backup folder and other pertinent data folders, rename the Palm directory if it remains, install the new Palm software, and start fresh. Then hot sync any of your old apps to your new phone.

No idea about the two phone one computer thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipper View Post
    I couldn't find a thread regarding this, so I figured I would post... I'm making the leap from the Treo 600 to the Treo 755p. What I'd like to know is:

* Will everything work OK when I do the Hotsync? I want the contacts, datebook, todo's, etc plus some other 3rd party apps I have. What's the best way to do this?
    * Can I just install the 755p Palm Desktop software over the current Palm Desktop Software I have?
    * My wife also got a 755p - any issues/concerns with syncing the 2 of them on the same computer?

Thanks in Advance
    Never hotsync software from a previous model into a new one. That is a way to create a very unstable device. Follow the advice here to get your contacts synched.

Not likely. I don't think the two softwares are compatible.

You can synch multiple Palms on one computer...as long as each has a different name.