1.    #1  
    Before upgraded to AvantGo 4.0, MobileLink is how I synch with AvantGo.
    Now, after installed AvantGo 4.0 (everything is still working OK and I can even synch wirelessly), there is a new file AG Connect. MobileLink is nowhere to be seen, however using FileZ, I am able to find it.
    My question: must I keep the file MobileLink? What is the difference between MobileLink and AG Connect?

All responses are greatly appreciated.
    I am about as far from an expert as you can get on this topic, but I think you can delete MobileLink. Just the other day I deleted MobileLink and libmal and I have been syncing with AvantGo just fine ever since. If anyone disagrees with this, please feel free to shoot me down.
    Originally posted by SpeakerCoach
    Before upgraded to AvantGo 4.0, MobileLink is how I synch with AvantGo.
    Now, after installed AvantGo 4.0 (everything is still working OK and I can even synch wirelessly), there is a new file AG Connect. MobileLink is nowhere to be seen, however using FileZ, I am able to find it.
    My question: must I keep the file MobileLink? What is the difference between MobileLink and AG Connect?

All responses are greatly appreciated.
    On my Platinum, AG Connect is the name that appears in the launcher but the database is still named MobileLink according to the Info button in Launcher III and Filez.
    -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 3.12
    GS d-(+) s: a C++ UX++++V++S++ P+>+++ L>+++ E+>++ W++ N++(+++) o? K? w !O !M V-- PS PE Y+ PGP++ t++ 5++ X++ R+ tv++ b++(+++) DI++++ D+ G++ e+++>++++ h--- r+++ y?
    -----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    if you delete libmal, you won't be able to make changes to the server settings at the handheld. You will get a message saying that it needs to be installed. You can still sync fine but server setting changes can't be made, which is really no big deal.....

BYW... you can always reinstall libmal if you do delete it.