Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I had a new problem crop up recently. I have Chatter assigned to the Email button and have Chatter as my default app for email. Sometimes when I press the Email button (if I haven't opened Chatter for a few hours) it goes to the Messaging app. If I start Chatter up through the launcher, the button works again. I have uninstalled Chatter and reinstalled it, but it hasn't solved the problem. Anybody have any ideas?

Sprint 700p 1.10
    I have exactly the same problem. There doesn't seem to be a pattern other then the Treo has been idle for a short time and then I launch and attempt to navigate to Chatter. I've been all through the Preferences, button assignments, double-checking the possible effect of other apps controlling the buttons (Initiate, Chatter itself, etc) but all is normal. I don't get it. Sprint 700p 1.10.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Im also getting this issue...doesnt make any sense it will just be sitting there and I hit the email app, it goes to the SMS app instead...very strange, i also have 1.10. I dont believe this happened before the upgrade
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    My Chatter notifications don't work after the MR.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    This only started for me after the MR, but it was weeks after I installed it before it became a problem. I haven't noticed my notifications not working, I will test that out. They definitely work sometimes.