1.    #1  
    I tried them and they work well enjoy...

http://iphoneapplicationlist.com/
    How do you install these on the treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb View Post
    How do you install these on the treo?
    You don't... I think they are all just supposed to be web based so just copy the address into blazer and you should be able to use them.
  4.    #4  
    yep thats correct!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KreativeArtz View Post
    yep thats correct!!!
    Im trying to get bejeweled to play but it gets stuck at 68.5k downloading and won't do anything else... weird
    Same problem with Bejeweled and Solitaire only says "Score 0" and nothing else on the screen. Haven't tried any others yet.
    So Apple and AT&T fail to mention; without Internet access via EDGE or Wifi... No more applications?

Wow, if that is true. They really snowed their customers. Imagine paying $600 for a device and you can't use it without the Internet.

By use, I mean more than the limited programs installed.
    Thx
    GhengisEEK

I wanted to be somebody when I grew up, I should have been more specific."
    this was not hidden

unlike most devices (treo) the iphone works exactly as promised.

how long did the first treo 700 update take? how did that go?

the iphone first stabilty firmware update came in four weeks

very different devices and strategy's

users get to pick.

God bless the usa!
    Another feature limited by EDGE; you won't be able to use you phone when using applications via AT&T's network.

Any incoming calls while on this radio will go to VM.

I can see why Verizon turned em down. They are much alike in this repsect to controlling their products (Apple and Verizon).

I can see the iPHONE 2.0 being a monumental improvment over this one with UTMS (3G) radio.
    Thx
    GhengisEEK

I wanted to be somebody when I grew up, I should have been more specific."
    Quote Originally Posted by GhengisEEK View Post
    Another feature limited by EDGE; you won't be able to use you phone when using applications via AT&T's network.

I can see why Verizon turned em down. They are much alike in this repsect to controlling their products (Apple and Verizon).

I can see the iPHONE 2.0 being a monumental improvment over this one with UTMS (3G) radio.
    That blowz. I feel sorry for all of the suckers who bought the first version and are going to be out another $600 next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by GhengisEEK View Post

Very true but I don't really think things will stay as web apps. Apple is just trying to develop a way for developers to create apps that don't crash the device. I am a new member here but I've already read so many problems people have with applications conflicting and resets occurring. And besides it only having EDGE, I think software updates will be able to improve on nearly all the complaints people have made. You can't really say that about many other phones.
    Some of these look like nothing more than WAP-friendly web pages. The ones that might NOT be also may not be accessible for long. If they were intended for the iPhone and Apple is paying the freight, they are liable to start blocking non-iPhones soon.

Word to the wise .
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    That blowz. I feel sorry for all of the suckers who bought the first version and are going to be out another $600 next year.
    I am a sucker.

In one month. Zero calls to voicemail. Zero crashes.
    Quote Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe View Post
    I think software updates will be able to improve on nearly all the complaints people have made. You can't really say that about many other phones.
    Huh?
    You can say that about any just released device. Only time proves it right or wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    Huh?
    You can say that about any just released device. Only time proves it right or wrong.
    Yeah but Apple's a computer company that does software updates regularly for Mac OS X whether it's security, bugs, or enhancements. How often do other phones come out with updates? (ex. 700p MR)