1.    #1  
    I'm a car nut who recently discovered the Treo (former Blackberry user). Are there any good mobile automotive websites or forums?

I've checked the major magazine online sites and didn't find anything.

Thanks,

Rick
    Last edited by C5Longhorn; 07/31/2007 at 11:16 AM.
    Depends on the type of vehicle...

There's crownvic.net for Ford Panther Vehicles (Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis, Lincoln Town Car) and bimmerfest.com for BMWs.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Robin. I'm specifically into Corvettes and belong to several forums but just don't see many mobile versions offered.

Rick
    autoblog.com does ok with an RSS reader. I download the RSS feed to Plucker using SunriseXP.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    you will find me in a nice infiniti site:

http://forums.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
  6.    #6  
    I didn't think about downloading an RSS feeder. I could do that. I just thought most forums probably don't have a nice mobile version like TreoCentral does.

Heat00, I've been on that board also. We're looking for a new car for my wife and have been checking out the new G35 and IS350. Do they have a good mobile forum?

Thanks,

Rick
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    i don't know about that..

but... i seriously considered the IS350 before I got my 07 G35S... no comparison, IS350 has no usable back seat whatsoever and overall was very small, and more $$.. I also compared to the 335I.... but the Bimmer was exactly $10k more than my G, fully loaded and not really any faster or better handling in my opinion. Can't really beat the G35 in regards to price paid for what you get!! The TL is a nice choice too, but it is still FWD and no fun to drive

I actually traded in my M35 the day the G35 came out.... it is fast.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    i don't know about that..

but... i seriously considered the IS350 before I got my 07 G35S... no comparison, IS350 has no usable back seat whatsoever and overall was very small, and more $$.. I also compared to the 335I.... but the Bimmer was exactly $10k more than my G, fully loaded and not really any faster or better handling in my opinion. Can't really beat the G35 in regards to price paid for what you get!! The TL is a nice choice too, but it is still FWD and no fun to drive

I actually traded in my M35 the day the G35 came out.... it is fast.

So, do you surf with your Treo?

I agree about the G35. What you mentioned is exactly my sentiments. Its hard to beat for the money. I have two good friends with M45's and the G35 is just as fast. I won't buy a front drive car so didn't mention the TL to the wife. She prefers the Lexus but is basing her opinion on the interior. Now, if they would just add the 3.7 liter, that would be sweet. I've read the threads that its probably not going to happen.