Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by McTreo View Post
    Thanks for the news about 3.4. There was a big difference between 3.1 and 3.3. Each update has been significant. I would update if I were you.

Mac
    I did testing again, left VM on the office. Still have to setup the email forwarding. Sounds okay... Did various tests: quiet room; driving 65 mph, defroster on high, and music up, then just driving; then the same thing at 35mph. etc.

:gulp: I don't want to be one of those "problem RMA'ers."
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Just to give some perspective. I don't think the Z-9 or the Jawbone work as well as their demonstration videos. I haven't spoken to any jawbone users that get that kind of performance. I haven't had a chance to compare note with other z-9 users, but my performance is not up to the video, but better than other blue tooth headsets. Amoung the things i like about the z-9 is BlueAnt is actively improving the performance after the sale. They are not making marginal improvements in future models to get you to upgrade.

Good luck!

Mac
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
    I regret upgrading to v3.4. I want to go back to v3.1 ;(
    Quote Originally Posted by rudbwoy View Post
    I regret upgrading to v3.4. I want to go back to v3.1 ;(
    what difference did you see? i have a z9 with 3.4 and it get a ton of static on my 700p...anyone else experience this? The z9 has the best connection to my 700p than any other BT headset. i have tried a lot. the Jawbone always looses connection.
    z9 is going back. too much static. too many complaints from people on the other end.

still looking for a decent BT headset that will work with my 700p...not pickey...stay paired, i can hear people and people can hear me. Jawbone will not stay paired.
    It's not the fault of the headset. The Treo bluetooth stack sucks. The Z9 Blueant is very good on a decent phone like the Touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    It's not the fault of the headset. The Treo bluetooth stack sucks. The Z9 Blueant is very good on a decent phone like the Touch.
    That could be true (it is and i know that) but since this is TREOCENTRAL i post how it works with my TREO. Other phones are not of interest here. I want a headset that works with my TREO since i like all the features of it except the BT performance.
    Well bling, I know it is treocentral...I was pointing out that the TREO stack is problem, so any headset discussion is irrelevant. You have to test on decent devices to be able to make an informed decision.
    per Mike C please delete this ENTIRE bluetooth sections since we test on TREO and not good hand sets. We are all aware the Palm BT stack sucks but we are trying to make the best of it. ...my last post on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    Well bling, I know it is treocentral...I was pointing out that the TREO stack is problem, so any headset discussion is irrelevant. You have to test on decent devices to be able to make an informed decision.
    Soooooo, I upgraded to 4.0. Lo and behold, it works!! My friend said that it DIDN'T sound like I was at the zoo. Finally, FIVE months later, I can use this bluetooth again with no problems.
    what does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by rudbwoy View Post
    , I upgraded to 4.0. Lo and behold, it works!! My friend said that it DIDN'T sound like I was at the zoo. Finally, FIVE months later, I can use this bluetooth again with no problems.
    I updated the firmware on the Z9.
    http://us.blueantz9.com/html/firmware-upgrade.html
    Is there someone with Jawbone(no matter new version or old ones), tried the Headset with HTC Touch? I am using it and find either Nokia BH-700 or i-Tech R35 can work properly, friends always said they can not hear me.

P.S. I am from China, and wondering how can I buy a Jawbone, and how much in total...t

Thx
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234