1.    #1  
    Maybe I didn't search well, but has anyone installed an after-market BT car kit? Motorola has three kits that are touted to provide intergrated BT speakerphone capabilites (through the vehicles audio system).

Here is a link to one of the units at the TC Store:

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../3-87--771.htm

I believe that installation is an additional 139.00.
    I use a Parrot 3200 and it is awesome! Mic is great, sound is loud and clear thorugh my car's audio, call handling is easy, pairing is awesome (the only Treo I have owned that was slow to pair was the 680, which still paired just slowly, but my 650, 750 and 755 all paired great) and I found their customer service to be very good. I have had it in my car for about a year now and could not live without it! I think I bought mine from Cell Hut online but that was a little while ago. installion was a little steep but I think that is mostly due to the fact that I had a factory sub/amp in my car which made the wiring a little tricky. Actually, due to a customer service issue, I ended up with an extra 3200 that i would be willing to let go for a very fair cost, PM me if you are interested I can give you some more details.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I've been using the standalone kit from mr handsfree, the bluevision II. It works well, very pleased just wish the 700P's bluetooth didn't suck so bad. $129.00 at Treo Central Store.