Bluetooth® 2.0 wireless technology
    Audio Speaker - Standard 3.5mm stereo headhphone jack
    Expansion Slot - Support for MultiMediaCard, SD & SDIO cards
    Battery - Long-life rechargeable lithium ion
    Power / Sync - Multi-connector on device - USB sync cable
    AC adapter (108-32 VAC/60Hz)
    Size - 58.2mm W x 100.9mm H x 10.5mm D
    Weight - 105.33 grams

SHould i believe this rumor or just go ahead with the 755p? Now i am so CONFLICTED!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...44266787e5.jpg
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Wow, I'd be all over that.

Get the 755 anyway. This won't come out until Christmas time. The 755 is a great phone, the best Palm I've had yet, and I've had them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    SHould i believe this rumor or just go ahead with the 755p? Now i am so CONFLICTED!
    It's total BS. Nonsense. palmOne? You've got to be kidding me. Go for the 755p. http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...mileys/yes.gif
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
  4.    #4  
    this is exactly my main issue about getting the 755p. i dont want to get it only to want the next new treo a year after, but still tied to a 2 yr contract

A lot of people are saying its a photoshop, but i cant see any photoshop lines in there... plus the reflection makes the screen real to me
    I dont think its photoshopped, but a modified treo case on a 6700 body.
    I think it's like listening to weather reports. If you wait for the weatherman to say it's going to be a great day, you'll miss a lot of great days that take place even though the weather forecast was for rain.

Get the 755p now and start enjoying it. That's my advice. In the world there's always something better, bigger, faster and cheaper on the horizon. I think you'll be satisfied with the 755p while the new products (whatever they might be) come into the marketplace.

Just my opinion---
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    this is exactly my main issue about getting the 755p. i dont want to get it only to want the next new treo a year after, but still tied to a 2 yr contract
    Heck, that is never going to change. You wait for the next one and it'll be outdated just as fast. Look how many different Razrs there are. Seriously, I think they change something about those monthly. At least you'd be getting a 755 close to when they first came out instead of being like someone who bought a 700 a week before they came out.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    looks slightly photoshopped. second of all, someone that has such a dope phone would have such a crappy digi camera? cmon now.
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    Losing the keyboard would definitely be a downgrade.
    The bottom portion looks all crooked.

One of the great things about the Treo is the square screen, that does
    away with the landscape <-> portrait jugglery.

Last edited by GreenHex; 07/31/2007 at 05:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    Losing the keyboard would definitely be a downgrade.
    THAT is where they would expect you to get a Foolio! Actually, now that they are going to be pushing the whole "You need a full sized keyboard, companion with your smartphone" they may FINALLY start releasing some Treo's with 320x480....
    it looks like a 2 year old took it with his toy box camera